banner"Hi, I'm Eddie. My dad trained me and our Keela to search for cadavers and blood. Our sensitive noses help dad find out where the evidence is hidden so he can help the forensic scientists take samples for further analysis.

We can't tell lies like people do and we only show him where we detect the smells."
Aug
13th

Madeleine officially dead: Confirmation from Clarence Mitchell

Author: admin | Files under Uncategorized

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEurCP1GGiU[/youtube]

8 responses. Wanna say something?

1. workingclasshero
    Feb 17, 2010 at 02:33:13
    #1

OK Folks, lets be serious for a moment, the quote We get to hear is one statment which, for all I know has other sentences attached to it but We just get to hear one snipet. For all I know, after clarence michell said what He said He could of also continued to say and I also dont think they are responsible for the abduction of madeline, for example. for all I know CM could of been asked” do you think they are responsible for the death of madeline” We just dont know because We dont get the whole story, on either side! so who is really the media manipulators here?

I do smell a rat though

2. trackhounds
    Mar 26, 2010 at 14:47:26
    #2

Delighted?
    Pure spin!
    Like getting shot twice in each foot must have been the McCanns’ degree of “delight” on learning that the British Police team that is going to review Madeleine’s case is the same team that solved Shannon M’s faked abduction case.

3. somewhereinAfrica
    Apr 8, 2010 at 12:04:16
    #3

Brilliant site – many thanks for interesting and informative read and well done Edddie and Keela.

4. Frank Rizzo
    May 17, 2011 at 19:58:56
    #4

I hope the smile gets wiped off the McCanns faces with a proper Police investigation. People are getting rich off the back of this. Kate McCann’s book is simply a work of fiction. If there is one thing that is true, then that is the choice a trained dog makes, no ifs or buts. A trained decision is made which is 100% correct.

5. Kirsty
    Jul 17, 2014 at 14:03:48
    #5

The Mccanns know what happened that night and it’s about time justice is served!! They have got away with this for far too long

6. Bobblehead
    Aug 15, 2014 at 09:20:21
    #6

wow!!! well I have always thought poor Madeleine died in apartment 5a accidentally at the hands of her father Gerry who according to his wife Kate’s book looked at his daughter lovingly the last night he saw her and thought to himself how beautiful she looked and how lucky he was…. PFFT a load of rot. His attitude and what he has said in videos including this one would suggest otherwise, this was fabricated bollocks. Gerry appears a very nasty person inside and out.

7. Christopher
    Aug 19, 2015 at 16:46:50
    #7

Hello the Mccans family, she was such a beitfauul girl and had so much to live for ! She would of been 6 years old today. I’m sorry to say but i do believe you had something to do with your daughter going missing . all the evidence shows, If so you just need to come foward with it and stop trying to get sympaty for it! because really? who leaves their kids in an apparement sleeping with the doors unlocked.. and who leaves the country WITHOUT even knowing what happened to ur little girl? that is just cruel because if you rly felt like u needed to FIND HER u would of stayed. what kind of parents are you.. guilty or not, the truth will one day come out it can take decades because it was beens years now that she has been gone. I HOPE ONE DAY WE WILL KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE SHE WAS KIDNAPPED! but i am not on ur side.

1 Trackback(s)

1. Feb 6, 2013: Dogs Don’t Lie » Madeleine officially dead: Confirmation from Clarence Mitchell « THE LEAGUE FOR HUMAN RIGHTS OBSERVANCE. LHRO.